NetShare – no-root-tethering APK for Android helps you make WiFi Hotspot. Then, you can share cellular data with other people.
If you are finding a way to create your own WiFi Hotspot, then let the NetShare app help you. It is one of the best Communication apps for Android devices that you can download for free with an APK file.
The purpose of the app is to allow you to make your WiFi Hotspot then share it with other devices. Besides, it lets you expand your current WiFi connection as a WiFi Repeater. The app is free to use and it does not require a tethering plan or Tether fees.
Characteristics of the app:
- It can be used on Android 6 and above, especially the devices whose hotspot and tethering features are blocked.
- If the tethering or hotspot is blocked, the app will bypass it.
- Your tethering is well protected. No devices can detect it.
- The speed of WiFi Tether is much faster than Bluetooth. With C libraries, WiFi Tether is even faster.
- You can utilize your phone to expand your weak WiFi signal.
NetShare – no-root-tethering APK improves your WiFi connections and helps you make WiFi Hotspots to browse the Internet.
Read more: How to install APK / XAPK file
How To Install NetShare – no-root-tethering APK for Android.
- Step 1: First, you click to download the APK file of the NetShare – no-root-tethering game from top-apk.com.
- Step 2: After the file has been downloaded, you open the File Manager section on your Android device.
- Step 3: In that section, you find then select Download Files/NetShare – no-root-tethering.APK.
- Step 4: Then, you notice a sentence that said: “Accept the installation of unknown source”. You will see it if this setting has been formed.
- Step 5: In case the setting has not been activated for your Android device, you can start to set it up by heading to Settings => Safety => Privacy => Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- Step 6: Once you are done with the installation of NetShare – no-root-tethering.APK, you can start playing the app on your Android device.