BiP is a free download and safe Messaging, Voice and Video Calling app APK for Android. It’s currently easy for you to communicate with your contacts!
Table of Contents
What is BiP?
It’s a good communication platform that is obtainable for Android smartphones and tablets. It has some core features such as instant messaging, HD quality voice and video calls.
However, you can find another secure method to share images, documents, voice messages, location, and memories.
Besides, it gives out a series of services, depending on your region and channels.
Protect your messages and calls. Encrypts messages between devices and servers in line with international security standards (TLS).
It’s possible to send photos and clips in their actual quality. You can add emojis, texts, and drawings to your photo.
Furthermore, you can enjoy HD quality voice and video chats with up to 15 persons worldwide.
The BiP Status lets you post updates of photos and videos that will disappear after 24 hours.
BiP – Messaging, Voice and Video Calling is an outstanding application APK for Android with special features. Note that data charges may apply! It’s now free for you to download and experience every function your way!
Read more: How to install APK / XAPK file
How To Install BiP APK for Android.
- Step 1: First, you click to download the APK file of the BiP game from top-apk.com.
- Step 2: After the file has been downloaded, you open the File Manager section on your Android device.
- Step 3: In that section, you find then select Download Files/BiP.APK.
- Step 4: Then, you notice a sentence that said: “Accept the installation of unknown source”. You will see it if this setting has been formed.
- Step 5: In case the setting has not been activated for your Android device, you can start to set it up by heading to Settings => Safety => Privacy => Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- Step 6: Once you are done with the installation of BiP.APK, you can start playing the app on your Android device.